Sunday, 30 October 2016

Cheap Christmas gift ideas for girls!


As Christmas is only a couple of months away, I thought I'd dedicate this week's blog post to a Christmas gift idea! I hope I can help a few people at least in buying presents for their friends/girlfriend's/sisters if you don't want to spend a lot.


1) Soap and glory minis (moisturisers, antibacterial hand gel's)
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SolrSearchLister?storeId=10052&catalogId=11051&langId=-1&searchTerm=soap%20and%20glory%20lips&t1_page=2#container



Soap & Glory SUGAR CRUSH  Hand Sanitizer 50mlSoap & Glory™ Hand Maid™ Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel 50ml                            Soap & Glory Mini Hand Food Hand Cream 50ml


Soap and glory products are amazing because a lot of the time they are on 3 for 2 at Boots. These would be great as a stocking filler or as a gift for friends along with a few other treats.


2) Single makeup products. (Eye shadows, highlights, lipsticks etc)
http://www.boots.com/en/Beauty/Make-up/

Makeup Obsession highlighter moon                          Soap & Glory™ Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Shine Lacquer

Small items like these don't cost hardly anything along with the Soap and glory minis, especially if your friend's all love makeup which mine do!!


3) Lush bath bomb products.
https://uk.lush.com/search/site/butter%2520bear




Lush products are a favourite all year round but I especially love giving them to my friends at Christmas. The product above is ''Butter bear'' priced at a cheap £1.95. Although if you want to push the boat out you could go for snow fairy or other more expensive products.


I hope you enjoyed my second upload of the week, for the next three or four weeks I don't know how much I'll be able to upload due to important exams, apologies :( after that however I'll be back to normal uploads! 

Much love, Mia X


2 comments: